Skip to main content

Books Read in January 2011

1. The Passage by Justin Cronin (audio) - dystopian, post-apocalyptic
2. Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde (audio) - dystopian
3. Wasteland by Francesca Lia Block - young adult
4. Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin (audio) - historical fiction
5. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 1 - graphic novel, steampunk?
6. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon - fantasy, young adult
7. The New Policeman by Kate Thompson - fantasy, Ireland, young adult

 

My favorite was Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon. It is the most amazing fantasy novel I have ever read.  I think this is the type of novel that could make a fantasy lover out of anyone.

 

Every year I promise myself that I will make sure to blog a monthly list of what I read, and every year I convince myself it will be too boring and that of course I will be able to remember. Which I can’t. So here it is! Smile

Comments