Skip to main content

Need Cheer

Everyday it feels like something new is getting on my problem train. I am sure life isn’t as hard as it feels RIGHT NOW, but honestly, I could use some cheering up.

It would be great if you could help me out on this. Post something funny to make me laugh or tell me what you do to cheer yourself up.

Or just tell me how great I am. That always improves my mood.

Thanks to April from Good Books and Wine who already sent me some positive words on Twitter.


UPDATE: I decided to staple some papers to the wall and create a STRESS WALL. Anytime something is worrying me I just write it up on the wall. It is helping a little bit.

Comments

  1. Stapling things is always an upper, at least for me, especially since we got the electric stapler at work. It's the little things, I guess.

    Hmmm, what else brings people cheer? Wine! Drink a bottle, I bet you will be full of cheer afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a pomegranate martini. It is delicious and tart.

    Here is something that always makes me laugh: Apparently when sloths are little, they are so dumb that sometimes, they try to grab a tree branch to hang onto, but they accidentally grab their other arm instead, and then they fall off. Mental image = awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...I realize that this is kind of late, but you can always visit my dog blog. I often call them monkeys because really, they kind of are. They are very hilarious and will make you feel better! :P

    Here is their blog, Dogstrosities.

    If that doesn't work, try watching the Double Rainbow Song always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment