Skip to main content

Have I Met the Challenge?

Do you ever go back over your blog to see what you have read that you forgot about or find out what books you forgot you were in the middle of?

 

 

Maybe you are not as forgetful as me, maybe you are more organized. But I was trying to remember some of the books I read this year when I found a post on a DYSTOPIAN CHALLENGE. Me joining a challenge about dystopia is no surprise, but the point that I did notice was THAT THE CHALLENGE ENDS TOMORROW.

 

So before it all becomes official, here is a little update:

1. A Wrinkle in Time (completed)
2. Lost Bullet (completed)
3. Off the Road (audio) (completed)
4. The City of Gold and Lead (2nd in Tripod series) (completed)
5. Cherry Heaven (currently reading)
6. Candor (completed)
7. Genesis (completed)
8. 1984 Exodus (completed)
9. Fahrenheit 451 The Destiny of Linus Hoppe (completed)
10. Parable of the Sower (audio) (completed)
11. The Iron Heel Oryx and Crake (completed)
12. The Big Empty (completed)
13. The Supernaturalist (currently reading)
14. Never Let Me Go (currently reading)

 

I signed up for 20 books and that’s all I can think of. In the next 24 hours I am going to wrack my brain some more but I think this might be a failed challenge and a huge blow to my ego.

Comments

  1. I don't think I even knew about this challenge or I would have joined up. Who knows, maybe I saw it after I'd already joined too many challenges.

    You've definitely read more dystopian fiction than I have this year though! And I'm behind in so many challenges that I don't worry about it anymore.

    That's my way of saying I think you did great even if you didn't get to 20 books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment