Skip to main content

Trailer Tuesday

After looking at the humorous Perfect Chemistry trailer, the great design of the Braless in Wonderland trailer, and the personal style of The Professors’ Wives’ Club trailer, I was curious to see what other varieties of successful trailers were out there.

I found the trailer of The Dust of 100 Dogs and I found something I had never seen before. At least, not in a book trailer. The technique used in this video is called kinetic typography and I have seen them floating around YouTube, mostly using movie quotes.

I think the result for a book trailer creates quite a dynamic affect.


What do you think?
What do you like or dislike about the trailer?

__________________
Want to earn extra entries in my contest?
Email me with a link to a great trailer explaining why you like it. (Limit 3)

Comments

  1. I love that book trailer! I've seen it a few times already. I can't wait to read Dust of a 100 Dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really great trailer! I wasn't so interested in this book when I first started seeing its cover all over the place, but now I'm hooked! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment