Skip to main content

Here I Go Again

What is this plurk thing? And who are the pleeps? If you don't get it yet, well you probably don't want to. I have been waiting my blogging career to be TAGGED, and you know what? IT HAPPENED!
(Happy dance!)


For those of you have been paying attention when I have been pimping out the pleep love, perpstu is one of my adoring fans. She tagged me and I was more than willing to comply.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
This time of the year ten years ago I was between my junoir and senoir year of high school. I had just completed a summer of college tours including my first trip to Utah. I was wasting away in front of a semi constant stream of videos popping in and out of the VCR.

What are five things on my to-do list today?
1. buy milk - I had been hording the last of the nearly sour milk for my coffee but emergency starvation lead me to use it all in 6 (yes, 6!) bowls of cereal. (Small bowls, I swear.)
2. Find Good In Bed.
3. Write blog post on digitalrob recomended short story "Harrison Bergeron"
4. Write male protagonist review of Feed for Genre of the Month
5. CLEAN

Snacks I enjoy:
Bugles
Cool Ranch Doritos
Salt and vinegar ANYTHING
Nachos

Places I've lived:

Connecticut
Massachusettes
Utah

Things I would do if I was a billionair:

  • find derserving charities and donate
  • pay off all debt and utilities for the next 10 years
  • invest in two college funds
  • travel, A LOT
  • relocate someone special to me
  • buy more books!
Who's being tagged:
Chelsea
BJ
Chelsie
Amy
Sherry

Comments

  1. Mmmm... bugels!I like your list and I will tag you anytime! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update:
    Finished 2.5 things on my to do list. *sigh* There is a reason why I don't make them. Can't face my own failure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment