Skip to main content

Presents

You did know it was my UNbirthday, didn't you? Yep, ALL MONTH LONG!


Guess what?
My first present showed up in the mail today!
(Besides the ones I bought myself.)

Photobucket

White Tombs by Christopher Valen
And it is SIGNED!
How did I acquire this book, you may ask.
Anne Florenzano had a contest on her blog, Light, Motion and Magic
and I WON!
This is the third contest I won but the first book to show up. Stay tuned to find out what I think.

So today, my question for you is a completely self serving one.
Without being limited by money what would YOU buy me for my UNbirthday?
Have you seen a book you think I would like?
Or something else?
I can't wait to hear!

Comments

  1. I would get you an all expense paid trip to the beach of your choice with a suitcase jam packed with the best most lighthearted beach lit there it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment